Below itinerary is a guideline. Actual activities may vary. Each itinerary is custom built for our clients.
- Travel day – Start your adventure and depart from school to Seattle, WA
- Meet ground transportation and transfer to 3-diamond hotel in Seattle area
- Visit nearby shopping center for a Welcome Group Dinner tonight
- Breakfast provided at hotel
- Following breakfast, depart for your timed launch at the Space Needle
- Enjoy the view from the top as you explore this city landmark
- Head to the waterfront for you Harbor Tour
- Following tour, transfer to Pike Market to explore, see the flying fish and enjoy lunch on your own
- This afternoon, experience the Museum of Pop Culture (formerly Experience Music Project) – tour and perform if preferred with the STAR program (Students Training in Artistic Reach)
- Following performance, return to the hotel for the evening and dinner on your own
- Breakfast provided at your hotel
- Travel day – depart from Seattle for return trip home
- Welcome home!
Contact FET with questions:
Custom pricing just for your group! Package pricing based on quad, triple, double, single room occupancy at hotel. Pricing is based on current hotel and activity availability at time of booking. Each travel package includes the lodging, meals, and activities of your choice plus a complimentary educator’s package. Transportation quote may be requested from FET for airfare or ground transportation.