Nashville was on the top 10 student travel destinations last year, and for good reason! There are so many fantastic destinations, especially for music lovers! Now is the best time to start planning for 2024, and Forum can help you pull together a unique and memorable quote with some of these iconic Nashville musts!
- The Country Music Hall of Fame is a must for anyone visiting Nashville. From the Historic RCA Studio B Tour to a great array of student group experiences, this is an absolute must!
- Can’t make it to Greece? The Parthenon of Centennial Park is a stunning replica of the building itself and 42-foot statue of Athena. This structure also serves as Nashville’s art museum and has some great performance opportunities.
- The Grand Ole Opry always has a great show to offer and an amazing backstage tour that allows you to see up close where the magic happens.
- You can’t go to Nashville and not experience the world-famous Wildhorse Saloon. Your group will enjoy award-winning food, free line-dancing lessons, and incredible entertainment for a lifetime of memories!
- The General Jackson Showboat is another must, offering both daytime and nighttime cruises with top notch entertainment and delicious Southern cuisine.
These are just a few of our favorites to get started, but Nashville has so much to offer from guided tours to historical landmarks, and even the acclaimed Dollywood theme park just a few hours away! Let us help to create your perfect itinerary today!