Los Angeles- L.A., La La Land, City of Angels- whatever you call it, it is one of the world’s most popular destinations, and with good reason! Los Angeles is home to Hollywood, beautiful beaches, and breathtaking museums. Plus, it is just a short jot away from Anaheim and Santa Clarita for theme parks galore! We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite activities for your group to enjoy:
- The Los Angeles Philharmonic resides in the stunning Walt Disney Concert Hall and is a must for visiting groups. Their calendar is always full of exciting performances for your students to enjoy.
- The Santa Monica Pier is another must for groups. This iconic attraction has beautiful beaches, thrills with the attractions of Pacific Park, and amazing shopping at the 3rd Street Promenade.
- The California Science Center and Natural History Museum of Los Angeles are located directly across from each other and are a great way to maximize your time exploring the city. Both of these museums feature incredible exhibits that are not to be missed.
- Over in Orange County, the Discovery Cube and the Bowers Museum are two more neighboring museums that offer interactive and engaging exhibits for your group! The Bowers even offers performance opportunities for any traveling musicians!
- The Segerstrom Center for the Arts is another stunning venue for your groups to experience the latest Broadway hit or a breathtaking symphony! Less than 30 minutes from the Disneyland Resort, this theatre is a must visit when you are in the Orange County area.
You can explore our Los Angeles itineraries for even more inspiration for our beautiful home state. Let’s get started (request a quote link) on your Southern California adventure today!